Friday, September 4, 2009

wretch proceed to blogspot


~wow... just created my account over here blogspot...

and i'm beginner of this blog. a newbie of blogspot~


okies.. yesterday me and my beloved sister had made a decision.
we planned to go kl for our vacation next year with our beloved mommy~
will purchase the air flight ticket either today or tomorrow...
that really makes me feel awaiting~ extremely excited~
cause i can go kl shopping like a shopaholic~!!
another topic...
erm.....currently i'm using beauty diary mask..
it works a lot more~!!
it comforted my skin..and now my skin is totally awesome..
very smooth~wrinkles,scars and pimples is keep on decreasing~~
a lot better than before!!
so i highly recommended this product to all of people out there, no matter you're a female,male or even a she-male *chuckle*
apparently i got a smooth skin but i still need a fair skin~~
i know it's a bit greedy but i know you should understand why...
and oh well.. as a human being... there is nothing that can SATISFY their demand or 'NEED'
i wanted to try beauty talk's product...
but once i buy that product.. it will breaks me out...
i ever test the product..and it really WORKS out~~~
one word to describe 'MIRACLE'
will only buy it when my ass off to college no more..
it means will only buy that product when i've my own income....
it's time to off.. off to see my lovely bath room..to take my shower~~take care everyone~~
xoxo
Love Sarah

2 comments:

  1. haha..dno whr 2 drop comment sia...cnt found =.= i din n nvr ply blog...ps hehe...soli tat i had read haf of ur blog nia...it 2 much la...aiyoyoyo...u mz b crazy...but i gt saw tat page about beauty diary d...let u promote til i oso 1 go buy more n more ...haha...promote til vry amazing la~cn b promoter lur...erm...4 me ur blog gt bit mess o.o dno hw 2 describe...mayb tat d style or wt...haha...i dno o!?stil gt improvement ba...ok la...i wil b back haha >.< gud luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kass~! now then i saw your comment~! haha
    you'll get your mask soon~! dont worry~!
    oh,really that amazing??
    wow~! dont make me ss haha
    1st 1st i write my blog and wanted to post those pictures really fan~! cause dont even know how to make it in proper way.but once you know it..you will like addicted~! :D
    see you soon~!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Home