Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Day I Went Out

yesterday msn with my babes...
hannah asked me to go have a drink with her...
firstly i was rejected her..because yesterday was my first day period~~ not comfortable..
but she kept blame me that i rejected her for one million times..waw..too over already~~~
so i said ok lastly~~
headed to damai yoyo and then back home~~
after that she sms me again..said wanna watch horror movie... of course i wont reject~~
kkkkkkkk......

THE UNBELIEVABLE
"THUMBS UP" from me to this movie~~
althought the movie is disgusting and it creeps me up~~
but i still enjoy that movie very much~~

after movie with hannah went to upperstar again....

aarrgghh~~ i want to lose my weight again~~~~seriously too fat for now~~!!
i wanted to be SKINNY~~~ like YOONA~~!!!!!!

anyway~~ im still learning how to make out of this blog~~
learn how to post picture here...
cause everytimes i upload the picture sure appear on the top of the blog~~
oh lord~~ so it always pissed me off then i'll directly click the "CLOSE" with my mouse~~
got loads of picture wanted to upload actually~~

falling in love to will.i.am's song called HEARTBREAKER~~!!!
super nice what~~
highly recommended for everyone~~!!!!!!!!!

take care people~~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home