Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Still Tired

Today is Holiday~~but i still feel that i cant get enough sleep~~ will continue my nap later~~ :)

and i just finished 1.5litres mineral water.. cause im not feeling well..thats why~








last night i came back from my tuition class...i felt super duper hiper tired~~

so i took a nap... who knows my sister called me in the middle of the night~~

i hate people call me while im having my sweet nap~~

and i almost thrown my cellphone~!!! ddeerr~~

haha...thank god i didn't do that~~

my sister asked me go BAR caused my brother was there too~~

i had fun...pity my brother's friends~~ some of them drunk~~ dddeeerrr~~

i only got home around 3.30am...

it was TIRED~!!!!

:D

tomorrow needs to attend class again....aarrgghh...so lame~!!!

i dont wanna go school tommorrow~~ so boring~~ yyyeeerrrr~~~!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home