Monday, September 7, 2009

T5 Managing People & System

finally finished one paper out of five~~!!
i guess i can pass that paper perhaps?~!
seriously.. i hate exam..and i guess nobody likes exam~~
but qualification playing an important roles in our life..
they said qualification makes money.. it is so real to describe in 21st century...


waw..i slept around 1.30a.m. last night and then woke up around 4.30a.m. to studied till 6a.m
and then went to slept again...
my mom woke me up around 8a.m..
get prepared myself then went out 8.45 a.m
went damai took our breakfast...super nice..!!!
love my mom super much..gigantic hug from me to you mommy~!!!!


is gonna doze off people~!!
im just super tired...
have to study again tonight~!!!
for tomorrow's T6 accounting paper~~


take care people~~
xoxo
love Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home