Monday, September 28, 2009

Great Time Of Mine


i miss my long hair seriously~! and now im trying my best not to cut my hair off~! boring with short hair~! and i think long hair suits me more~! :D












OMG~! my favourite KOREAN FOOD~! LOVE THIS RESTAURANT~! Thumbs Up for this restaurant~!






it only costs RM130.00~! Cheaper than japanese restaurant~!




in my class~! gonna doze off seriously~! cause lecturer didn't come to our class~! so our class dismissed earlier~!
ddeerr, i am still in holiday mood what~!








my friend edwin bought this for me~! cause he was backed Labuan to his home town during Hari Raya Holidays.
oh well,everyone knows if go to Labuan buy chocolate and alcohol always can get cheaper price than other places because no duty fees charges in Labuan~!




Vodka Lemon~! Always My First Choice when it comes to alcohol~!!!
:D
it's time to do my revision now~!
will blog something interesting tomorrow~!
Love Sarah~!




2 comments:

  1. the korean food look so nice oh.. u didnt bring me ar... keke its cheap, but add on fuel to BINTULU, wow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~! the restaurant called bintuli restaurant~! not really in bintulu lar~~
    well..the food super nice and cheap~!
    you should check it out at lintas~!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home