Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Breath

the more i listen to G-drangon's song breath the more i like it~~~
especially when he sings the first 2 sentences
"i can't breath no more , i can't sleep no more"

seriously i feel that i can't breath probably for this moment~!!
just like lag of oxygen~!!!
these days..i'ma like...WAW woke up in the middle night study!!!
man.. that is so not me~!!!!

moreover.. i'm just so insomnia either.... i mean now..!! T_T
i wanted to sleep actually because of tiredness~!!!!!!
but i can't sleep~!!!
aarrgghh~!! dark circle appear on my eyes now..it looks super obvious~~
DDEERRRR~~~~ oh well..i already got it...but this time more obvious than before!!!!

i can't really open my eyes properly....
super suffer~!

okies.... need to meet up with my bed again...
and will force myself to sleep again!! and then awake in the middle of the night again..
that's my study life~!!!
ciao people!
take care everyone~~
xoxo
Love Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home