Friday, September 11, 2009


i would like to share my story...
my SEMESTER 3 TEST IS FINALLY FINISHED
i'm happy but yet tired!
attended my tuition class just now..
it's just scared me up~~!
i don't know what's going on between my lecturer with her husband but all i know is her husband was super fierce.. he asked my lecturer goes out because he got something to tell~
but my lecturer kept on ignored him..then he hited the door hardly 2times but my lecturer still ignored him.. he got mad and turned off the lights~~!!
my lecturer can't stands it no more then just went out..
and kept on heard her husband yelled at my lecturer..
MAN..that was awful and scary what~!!!

why don't he tries to think where's the place he at? it is a tuition centre not his house...
what the hell is he thinking about? i am wondering~~~

-THE END-



seriously i need to sleep early tonight..
tomorrow needs to wake up early to have breakfast with my aunty and mommy..
good night everyone~~~








Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home