Wednesday, October 21, 2009

YEE








not x'mas pressie la~!!!! haha
yesterday night, my sister asked me "what pressie you want?"
i was like.....errrr......... dont know....
then in my mind popped out like LV,Gucci ,Chanel.....etc
i know that's not gonna happen though~!!!
perfume?
Skin Care?
Cosmetic?
Wallet/Purse?
Flowers?
i knew if i mention these things out...
my sister will says NO NO NO AND NO...
cause no money~!!! hahahahha what la~!
alar~! if really dont know what to buy me as a gift then give me BIG ANG PAU~!!
GIVE ME CASH MONEY LOL~!!!! bahahahahahah
yee cacat~!!! haha
Love Sarah


2 comments:

  1. u mmg cacat d ma u dunknw d meh??hahaa...stil wan flower meh??laxtime ad gv u flower nw wan sumore..haiz..kakaa..
    =carie=

    ReplyDelete
  2. cosmetic, i like cosmetic thing..........

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home