Friday, October 23, 2009

1 more week

i'll do better than this during my big day~!
this is just my 1st experience~! :D



went out ate "mee hon rojak & soto ayam" at Kak Nong







new mask from "my beauty diary mask"


highly recommend this mask~!!


cause it makes me feel like im using pure chocolate to mask on my face~!


smells so sweet~!




please ignore my hideous faces~!!


looks like ninja but in white mask version~! LMAO






my lousy purse~!
but it's my favourite one~!


will shows it to you what actually inside my purse~!



"manyak satu ringgit dalam" hahaha!~

messy la~! but nevermind i like that kind of mess~! :D







these are my favourite~!
"pisang goreng & rambutans"
i am super hungry now~!! OMG
LOVE Sarah



2 comments:

  1. wah..d 妆tht u make nt bad o..hahaa..alaa..i saw 1piece of rm100 lo pura2 thr kakaa..1more week..mm..期待
    =carie=

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... even rm1 many... but i stil saw rm100 wor.. keek

    ~carol~

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home