Tuesday, October 27, 2009

3 more days



neh neh neh neh neh~!!!!! :D
3more days is party time~!
cant wait to see my precious babes~!
oh mo oh mo oh mo~!!!!
party hard party hard~!!!






fricking happy~!
because because because........2 again~!!! :D



back to college topic~!
i found out that some of my classmates are really selfish~!

i don't know why,
but some of them are really disappointing me~!
they were like pretending very kind and good in front of you but in fact they will talk bad stuff behind you~!
this is too foes~!

EI HALLO~!
we didn't cancelled the class ok~!
you don't need to show your fucking mad faces to us ok~!!

instead of fucking classmates~!
there are some fucking Lecturer too~!

OMFG what the fuck college is that??~~!!!!!

MADNESS~!

anyway~! I AM STILL HAPPY RIGHT NOW~!


LOVE SARAH

1 comment:

  1. lolz...wt happen arrr?selfishh o.o pretending?hopefully nt saying me hehe....but izzit said her?but....erm wow wow enjoy celebrate ur bday wor...so fun ler...hehe...erm wish u earlier ya...happy bday!!!hv a nice day 2mol..I wish u happiness n joy in life
    n many more bdays to bring u delight.From:Kass

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home