Thursday, October 1, 2009

Do You Like Durian??





Don't you think that durian smells like hell but taste like HEAVEN????
do you agree with me? :D

well..durian known as king of fruit and it also known as god of Fruit~!
Durian is a fruit which is well liked in Southeast Asian Countries~!!!!
But Westerners usually don't want to try it because it has a PUNGENT smell that is difficult to describe.isn't it?



Seriously, I finished it alone!Do you believe it?
oh well,take a look at my size you already know what~!! haha



I cant wait for tomorrow~!
need to catch up with my babes~!!
wuhhuu~! anticipation, awaiting~!!!!
more and more pictures is coming~!!!!!

Love Sarah

4 comments:

  1. wats happen 2 u? durian big seles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha maybe~!
    durian makes me wanna vomit now~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. walao...eat 4 ur ownself la
    din dabao 4 me pun...
    tuk sit lo...
    -carie-

    ReplyDelete
  4. carie~! my brother already ate finished those durians~!!! haha~! you're late

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home