Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SO STRESS

this is what i pose during my class...
such a good student of me :D


and this picture is freak me out..you know why?
cause i think i'll be facing this on 6th,10th,11th and 16th on December...
i'll be the last one stay inside the examination room~!!




and this is what i always do in the middle of the night~!!
starts my study at 12.30am and then 1.15am feels sleepy...
how to study la..??? ddeerrr




haiz~!!



i think i will be like them..

cheat during the exam~!!

aarrgghhh~!!!!

i feel that i am such a loser~!

i dont have any self-esteem to study no more~!!

oh well...that's me...Sarah

1 comment:

  1. yeah..my dear sarah mui2 ar..dun so panic le
    i will support u all d time -.-
    dun cheat during d exam hurh!!hahaa..u owez d winner!!!
    =carie=

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home