Monday, November 23, 2009

So In Love with Chanel Baggie


classic flap bag
the finest ever~!!!
this is my favourite bag~!!








quitted flap bag
this is also nice what~!!!









classic bag with flap in quitted lambskin in black colour
aarrgghhh~!!!


classic bag with flap in quitted lambskin in red colour
these baggies is so nice~!!!!
oohhh......my oh my....
let's not talk about bag~!!
i felt so funny...cause last night i was chatting with an old man...
i don't know where he found my messenger address...
he's funny~!
he said " i own 2 companies"
ok..so???
he said " you will miss out the chance to be a rich woman"
bahahahahaha.....so funny yet so lame what...
he said " i pay myself $7000.00 per week"
money is not everything uncle....
a 52-year-old man is still single...
who interested?? if you are interested you better tell me fast...
so that you can flirt with him and be a rich woman..
ddeerrr...
oh...2weeks left until my external exam...
waw...i cant wait for it..
wanna finish my exam so i can work and party harder~!!
oh...CHANEL~!! haha <3>
seriously i miss my friend super much~!!
i miss joey i miss carie i miss yvonne teo and ong
i miss jess i miss eguan i miss grace i miss mel
i miss HAN HAN
i miss priscilla
i miss everyone~!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home