Monday, November 16, 2009

Its All About The Money Money Money Money


i just realised that i spent too much money
and i am so poor right now~!!!
omfg....
seriously i need a part-time job...
any suggestions???
everyone is so frustrated with money...
money talks??
ddeerrr....
money is playing an important roles in our life...WHY???
my friend told me that money can buy everything...
is it true?
so it means money can buy pride???
in my life,what i can see is
people can be very reality when it comes to money...
oh...maybe I'm not working yet..so i don't know that..
what i mean is i am still asking from from my dad,so i cant really feel the hard-ness of earning money...
but i will soon starts my working life like next year..
quite nervous about that..because i scared people hate me and dislike me...
ddeerrrr....
I am super disappointed with my cousy~!!!
they are so.....DAMN
mother and daughter are the same(back stabbing)
they are HOPELESS
if you're really dislike us...then just stay away from us...
you don't need be like this...
i mean like bringing a fake smiles to meet us
don't you feel ashamed?
and stop pretending that you're treating us very good..in fact you're not~!
gosh,i feel so sorry to myself cause i have cousin such like you all...
staying in oversea doesn't mean that is a very proud thing to mention like everyday..
and keeps telling everyone that they're staying in oversea...
so what? who cares?
DON'T BE SO PROUD~!
yea we're all still living in here Malaysia...but at least we're still living with our family...
don't you ever heard about HOME SWEET HOME?
WE ARE FAMILY...
I GOT ALL MY SISTERS WITH ME...
although we're not the good one to you...
but we're happy cause we're still staying together with our family..
that's what we called BLISSFUL
i feel so sorry to you...caused you're alone...
i can really understand why you're alone now...
there are too many things you don't know...
so lame~!
as a human being, nobody is perfect..
always remember that...
and please be humble....
you're just...........................................
makes me feel so disappointed~!
aarrgghhh~!!!!!!! madness
I HATE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home