Monday, November 9, 2009

Short Update


it's time to update again~!
but it just a short update..


it's my brother's birthday~!




and then my beloved mommy's birthday~!
during my mom's birthday,went to wagamama ate japanese foods~!
will post out more pictures on next post~! :D
fricking hot right now..
i can really feel the hotness...OMG
i wondering why cause it's downpouring outside NOW~!!
i like to tweet nowadays~!
if you are twitter's member...
and now you're reading my blog..
please kindly follow me on twitter.com/McChinSarah
:) :D <3>
i was thinking about how to enhance self-esteem nowadays...
maybe it's really easy to say it out loud...
but when it comes to reality..i mean to show it out..
it's kinda tough...isn't it???
oh whatever~! need to study right now *seriously*
no more party (if i can avoid it)
my friend has just told me a joke...
she asked me :how to make Lady Gaga Shuts her mouth up??
and then i was like : erm...just yell it shut up bitach??
my friend said : NO
me : no idea
my friend : POKE HER FACE
LOL~!!!!
oh well..it's not a riddle...
but a lame joke~!hahaha
that's all for today~!
xoxo Sarah











No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home