Friday, December 17, 2010

Randomly update



normally this look is my daily look,

whenever i hang out during day time or just some random hang out with my friends to have a cup of drink or coffee,

i'll make sure i have super thin make up,

just to look fresh and young,

because the less make up you wear, the younger you look!!


i went out with my colleagues to Le Meridian to have out buffet (lunch) last few weeks.

the foods were so nice especially the desserts!!!

i craved those desserts like insanely crazy!!

as you know that girls like desserts!! :)



Apparently, i stay at home like a good girl does.

i do enjoy every minutes and every seconds when i at home!

meanwhile, i am still seeking for a better job!

if i couldnt get one, then i'll definitely continue my study!















and oh this look??

very obvious right?

very thick make up, because i was hanging out during night time!

my family and my friends do know that i like to make up (a lot).



that's why i like to buy skin cares and cosmetic products more than buying pretty dresses or clothes.

cause i want to make sure that i look ok all-the-time instead wearing the same cloth again.



do you guys actually believe in fortune telling things?

well, i do believe that.

if its really truth, i will share with you guys again!! :)











this is my most favourite picture that without any make up on instead of sunscreen!!!

and i like the hair colour.

i had dyed my hair in sharp brown colour.

what i mean is sharp than the hair colour (above). Love it!!

and my sister kept telling me that i looked like a phillipino for the 2weeks time.

and now...?? hahha... she never say that again...

stop here, will blog again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home