Tuesday, December 7, 2010

1st Post for This December Glee

Everyone was dressing up for Halloween, so am i!!
i was trying to make up like a happy vampire!!

Yvonne, thanks for the pictures!




im looking at her glass!!



seriously, i dont know what am i laughing at.
cause i have terrible short term memory!





shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots,






this action is a MUST during celebrating anyone birthday among us i mean in my geng!







i have plugged out the candle from that freaking fat cake!! :)





omg, i forgot his name!
oh well, all the thing thats playing in my mind is, this fellow is Melanie's uncle!!
mad young he is!!















okay, i feel like typing something that i dont know where and who to share!










many people have asking me that am i closed down my facebook,
its not permanent yet its just temporary!
and now i have officially back on facebook.








the reason why i away from facebook is......



yea i found out that he likes someone else,
and its super obvious!
maybe its not obvious, but my six sense makes me feel that way.
and i get it all bingo!






i saw the comments between him with his friends..
about that he was chasing a girl,
and i just dont know why i can really feel like omfg
he is so gonna get that girl!











the more i think about that, the upset i feel!
i mean its so getting on my nerves!!!


so to runaway from this, i temporary closed down my fb.
im such a LOSER!!!












after 2weeks, i have made up my mind!!
that ain't a brilliant idea, like so immature yet silly action!!









im back on fb today, and i saw those pictures!!!!
yea... my six sense is way too accurate!!!!











i keep telling myself its time to move forward!
my heart isnt that fragile to get hurt!


and i deserve better!











GET RID OF HIM!





i know i can do it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home