Friday, April 30, 2010

Back a little while




finally i dont need to go back to office saturday just because today is Labour day yet tomorrow is Sunday of course..

i can really have my long long nap since i dont really have my good nap on the past 2 weeks!!





its been a long long time i didnt post new picture..
i am super jet lagged right now..yet headache!!
but im going to exercise since i didnt really exercise already.. i think it has been 4 months time i didnt exercise already...
as you know that i have been super busy since january..i mean just because i've started my work..
now then i realizes how blissful when you're having holiday even just 2 days. (rather the you spend more 2 days stay inside the office "not worth at all")
how i wish the time can stop now!

how nice this picture is..isnt it?
i took this picture when i was on my way to the airport to fetch my brother!


and oh....isnt it so cute???
it's a souvenir from JAPAN!
mad cute yet taste so nice!!!!!~~



i am so jet lagged right now..
i need to go exercise and take my bath then just go to sleep right now!

will try to update again tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home