Saturday, April 10, 2010

AWWWww

hey everyone~!

i've been busy like hell these days~!
can you really imagine i work like everyday.?
im serious! i still need to work althought it's SUNDAY~!
so i dont really have much time to update myself and my blog of course!

but i will update my twitter often (like everyday) :)
so follow me if you are twitterer~!
www.twitter.com/McChinSarah

feel like going to movie...but im lag of money.~!
opss..what i mean is i need to save more money for my next trip, that's all.

my lord, i really love my corby pro what~!
im not trying to show off yet i just want to express my feeling here~!
but my brother keeps approach me to change it to b7320.
the reason :
because he wants to buy a corby pro to his gf (at the same time i just own corby and it's still consider new)
so he offers me B7320 since it was my dream phone last time (as you can read it from my older post)
and he said B7320 is expensive than your corby pro! you sure you dont want that phone..?

omfg... im super confuse now! what to do?
should i accept that offer?
aww im still thinking about that~!

like so hard to make decision! because i love both of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home