Tuesday, December 8, 2009

randoms


oh well, its been awhile i didn't update my blog...
i still got exam on this coming friday...


3pencil cases
actually it was a gift from my friend Bella
she bought it in Bangkok like 1year ago.
big thank to her.

yea,went to coffee bean studied again~!!
im not rich actually but i can only study at there i dont know why.

the stupid library ever~!!

silent? lol..everyone is bullshit-ing at there...

but nobody cares~!!

one group of students who are facing SPM exam...

gosh..their mouth just like chickens fart~!

somemore they're not discussing about their study but GOSSIP~!

DARN~!

taxation

im ready to let myself fail on you~!!




haha...done by Ms.Sarah





went to 1borneo had my dinner

seriously this is nice..i mean it tastes GOOD

but the service is super BAD~!!
one of the customer got mad and scold the manager
ashamed~!


I GOT H1N1

H1N2

H2N3

But I'm Still Alive

it's WhiteRoom
Grand Opening is on 11th December~!!



What is this???
hahhaa
it's DURIAN~!!
this is my very virgin time to tried this type of durian~!
i mean my first time~!
seriously this type of durian doesn't smell very pungent~!!
im serious~!!
but it does taste like heaven~!!
if i didn't make any mistake,it calls butter durian~!
it tastes super nice but it's super hard to open..
just slightly different with other types of durian.

i found this lizard at my house~!

this lizard looks very skinny,and my mom told me that he is sick~!

i share my biscuit to him~!! but he seems like no appetite~!!


talk about lizard~!!
hahaha....
HE IS COMING BACK VERY SOON~!!!
like few more days~!!!!
we miss you loads~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home