Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas everyone loves~!!

Celebrating Crystal's 19th birthday











nobody no body but you...*clap clap*





erm...???




partying






my joey...my sweet potato








hideous face of mine








with the sexy bitch Grace













i like this one



























the cupcake was so nice~!!



how i wish my friend could give me such supprise~!!
haha
but the cupcakes taste super nice what...
how good if can put more decoration on top of the cupcakes..



what makes me unhappy that day was...
the bitch~!!!! that girl was a bitch for me(i mean that night)
skank slut bitch~!!
how i wish i could slap her face off my ass~!!
waw..i can really imagine that...
it should be a good show~!! hahahah



is time to sleep now...
tata
good nite..
so happy to chat with YU oppa~!!
p.s am i saying oppa??? YEE...YUCK~!!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home