Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Hundred Post :)

when can i retire from partying?? lol
too hard to do so, but try to avoid as much as i can! :)



in this picture, i look IGEYU!!
IGEYU = I'm Gonna Eat You Up


my bestie!!!
hang out with her.....lol
I'll be very talkative, laugh my ass off.... no more reputation!!! hahaha
we are just too insanely crazy!!



look... who is that??
its my fake daddy!!!!!!
he saw me, then after that text me and said that im so selfish cause never inform him that i go WR woots woots!! lol...
i text him, come to my table, i wanna take picture with you!!
he replied : Okay!!
i felt so pleasant caused he can replied without giving any excuses by saying weird or what so ever yet he straightforward answered okay, isn't it very outright, readily or can say gaiety so???
hahahha lol...
still waiting he fetches me with his sport car... hahahahha



oh my god, holy molly!!!!
i love this chocolate cracker!!!!!!
mad crazy yummy and its cheap!!




My Bestie Yvonne's Big Day!!!!





i never knew that Samsung has launched a laptop
cause last time i was told by my brother that Samsung hasn't launched any laptop yet..
oh well my brother told me like 4-5 years ago...
hahahha means i never update myself lol....


i learned a new word yesterday
MILF!!!
MILF = Mother I'd Like Fuck

laugh my ass off when my friend asked me to google the full sentence
cause he described that on my other friend's face expression on the picture that we took together!!

i need to sleep now!!
good night earth!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home