Saturday, September 25, 2010

Non-Stop Counting On

hell ya, stay at home like a good girl do!

one of my phone's wallpaper!
reading sms!!


so into camwhoring yesterday night!!
i just dont know why!!








you might think that im drunk right?
but i was officially sober what!!
no alcohol for whole week time already!
im a good girl!


















actually i just came back from celebrating Carie's Birthday!
i had few slices of pizza (which is not nice one), mushroom soup (taste like hell),
green tea cake and warm water as well!!!
yea no alcohol!!! :D














































i know that i looked retard haha....
:D


























4 more days! i will buy lot of cosmetics stuff for sure!!
because im on budget trip so i dont think i will think about buying gifts for friend or whatsoever!!
just MYSELF!! that's what my sister taught me.
cause you keep looking things for your friend and at the end you got nothing for yourself!!
but but but...
i still wont forget some of my friends' one!!!
cause they're all my bestiest yet precious friend!!




is going to take tone of pictures on my trip!!
oh i just cannot wait!!!!
will be upload more pictures on my next article!!!! :D
watch out Taipei!!
I'll come for you!
its my play time!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home